TO ALL CONSTITUENT UNIONS/MEMBERS
• UFBU’s CLARION CALL
• OBSERVE 48 HOURS CONTINUOUS STRIKE ON 30TH & 31ST MAY, 2018
We have already informed our units and members about the outcome of the bipartite talks with IBA held on 5th May, 2018. In order to draw the attention of the Government, we had addressed our communication immediately and seeking their intervention. As expected, the Government has not responded so far and hence, as decided in our UFBU meeting, we give hereunder the agitational programmes.
16-05-2018 UFBU Memorandum to IBA
17-05-2018 Demonstrations before branches in all centres
18-05-2018 UFBU Memorandum to Finance Minister
19-05-2018 UFBU Memorandum to Labour Minister
21-05-2018 Onwards Posters display at all Branches
22-05-2018 UFBU Memorandum to Secretary, DFS, MoF, GOI
24-05-2018 Press Meet in all State Capitals
24-05-2018 Demonstrations before branches in all centres
28-05-2018 Black Badge Wearing
29-05-2018 Centralised Demonstrations in all centres
30-05-2018 All India Strike
31-05-2018 All India Strike
The strike action will begin at 6:00 AM on 30th May, 2018 and end at 6:00 AM on 1st June, 2018.
Our strike Notice on IBA has been served today.
• IBA’s delay in resolving Charter of Demands
• Government’s casual approach to wage revision for bank employees/officers
• IBA’s meager offer of 2% hike in wage bill towards wage increase
• Partial mandate given by some of the Banks only upto Scale III Officers
WE DEMAND :
• Expeditious and early wage revision settlement.
• Adequate increase in salary and improvement in other service conditions
• Wage revision settlement to include all officers upto Scale VII
We call upon all our unions and members to close up their ranks and implement the programmes successfully. Maintain unity, exhibit militancy and make the strike a total success...
Forwarded as received.....